"Almost everything will work again if you unplug it. Including you" Anne Lamot
Join A Yogafied Life’s Kate Southward for a transformational long weekend of nourishment and rejuvenation.
Release layers of built up stress and tension in the body and mind. Enjoy the space to imagine and focus on what you truly want to create in the world.
Expect an in-depth exploration of movement, body and mind, from the architecture of key yoga postures to the deepest peace within you. This retreat will give us the time to practise using the body (Asana), the breath (Pranayama) and the mind (Meditation) in order to experience the breadth of yoga’s vision and promise of ultimate freedom and fulfilment.
Each day will include
- Morning and late afternoon guided yoga practices with Kate. Morning will be vinyasa flow inspired and later in the day more restorative, yin based practises.
- Develop your subtle practice, pranayam, meditation & self enquiry.
- Purifying and nourishing vegetarian farm-to-table cuisine, as well as delicious teas and juices to aid in our healing process.
- Exploration of nature, gentle walks in the countryside, kayaking.
- Heart-felt conversations with other like-minded soul sisters sitting around bonfire underneath the stars.
- Quiet space to journal, dream and enquire about what it is your heart truly desires.
- In the evening Kate will share teachings about optimising our wellbeing and energy, accepting our vulnerabilities and nourishing our relationships.
At a small extra cost, deeply relaxing and targeted mayo facial massage treatments will also be available.
Set in the stunning heart of the Hawkes Bay countryside, this year’s retreat is hosted at the tranquil Mangarara farmstay lodge. A nourishing and lovingly prepared vegetarian menu, accompanied by delicious purifying teas and juices will help aid our process of healing.
Dates and times: 5pm Thursday the 16th of November, ending 4pm Sunday the 19th of November.
Book your spot now with a $200 deposit (non refundable, but transferable) Depending on what option you choose, you will be invoiced for the remaining tuition by the dates outlined below.
BFF $660 – Sign up with a friend and pay this discounted price each. If booking by deposit, the full amount is due by 1st of September (SOLD OUT)
Early bird - $797 – Paid in full by 1st August (SOLD OUT)
Full price - $897 - Paid in full by 3rd November
Instalments – Pay 4 monthly instalments of $232.50 (Full price plus $33 admin fee) (SOLD OUT)
Contact Kate directly to ask any questions – email@example.com